We are committed to providing a safe and secure shopping experience for our customers. Please carefully read the following terms and conditions, which govern the use of this website and the purchase of any courses.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not access or use the website.
2. Online Payment:
We accept online payment for the purchase of courses through our website. We use a secure payment gateway to process payments, and we do not store any credit card information on our servers. All payments are subject to verification and approval.
3. Course Purchase:
To purchase a course, you must provide accurate and complete information at the time of purchase. Once your payment is approved, you will receive an email confirmation with access to the course material. All course purchases are final and non-refundable.
4. Intellectual Property Rights:
All content on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of our company or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any content on this website for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
5. Consumer Guarantees Act:
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any course material, except to the extent required by law, including the Consumer Guarantees Act.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or any course material.
8. Modification of Terms and Conditions:
We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of the website after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
10. Termination of Access:
BHB Academy reserves the right to terminate access to the website or course material if a customer violates the terms and conditions or engages in any fraudulent or illegal activity.
Short Skill-based Courses
- Course Delivery: All BHB Academy short skill based courses are delivered face-to-face onsite at our physical location at 158 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- Registration: To register for a course, customers must provide accurate and complete information, including their full name, email address, and phone number.
- Payment: Payment must be made in full prior to the course start date. Payment can be made online through our website, or in person at our physical location. We accept major credit cards, bank transfers, and cash.
- Course Materials: All necessary course materials will be provided on-site at the start of the course, including textbooks, handouts, and any necessary equipment.
- Attendance: Customers are expected to attend all classes on time and to participate fully in the course. If a customer is unable to attend a class, they must notify BHB Academy as soon as possible. Failure to attend classes without prior notice may result in expulsion from the course without a refund.
- Notification Requirement: It is mandatory to notify BHB Academy in writing to email@example.com of any inability to attend the course at least 48 hours prior to the start of the course.
- Failure to Notify: If the attendee fails to provide the notification as required in clause 6 above, no refund will be provided.
- Refund Policy: The attendee shall only be entitled to a refund if they have complied with the notification requirement in clause 6 above.
- No Show Policy: If the attendee fails to attend the course without providing the notification required in clause 6 above, no refund will be provided.
- Course Cancellation: In the event that BHB Academy cancels the course, a full refund will be provided to the attendee.
- Right to Reschedule: BHB Academy reserves the right to reschedule the course at any time. In such an event, the attendee will be provided with an option to attend the rescheduled course or receive a full refund.
- No Liability: BHB Academy shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising from any course cancellation, rescheduling or attendee’s failure to provide the required notification.
NB: For terms and conditions of all NZQA registered full time and blended learning courses BHB Academy offers, Please refer to our enrolment guide here.
We’d love to hear from you! If you have any questions or comments about our terms and conditions please do so by contacting us using the information below:
158 Broadway Avenue
06 3583879 ext.3